Today, we are honoured to introduce a new blog – from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.be. Ruxandra shares her street style looks and fashionable news through a wide variety of posts in a stylish design.
- 1 Hello Ruxandra, can you introduce yourself and your blog from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.be?
- 2 2. What are your editorial habits ? (I write my own content, someone writes for me, someone proofreads me, I take my own pictures for the blog, I post a lot of videos ect…)
- 3 3. How do you use social networks ? Which one do you prefer ?
- 4 4.What are the meaningful moments of the development of the blog ?
- 5 5. Who’s your target ?
- 6 6. Which are the most popular categories of your blog ?
- 7 7.Where do you find inspiration ?
Hello Ruxandra, can you introduce yourself and your blog from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.be?
1. Hi, my name is Ruxandra, I’m Romanian and I’ve been living in Brussels for the past 6 years and a half and I’ve been running my blog, From Brussels, with Love for almost 5 years now. I mainly post my street style looks and fashionable news, wishing I had more time to express myself on other stylish subjects such as fashion tips or tricks..
2. What are your editorial habits ? (I write my own content, someone writes for me, someone proofreads me, I take my own pictures for the blog, I post a lot of videos ect…)
My boyfriend takes my pics, but I choose them, give them the finishing touch and publish them along with the content that I write as well. I choose not to be a professional blogger in the sense of having a team (like most bloggers do today). I choose to have a real blog because blogging is about sharing your ideas, your DIY styling, make-up, etc. Sure, I collaborate with brands and online shops, but it’s in the spirit of sharing my street style ideas with the world. I see it as a helping hand, but not a way of living.
I like to use a little bit of everything. Nowadays I find myself posting a lot on Snapchat. It’s the new Instagram I think :). But I like Instagram as well, of course.
4.What are the meaningful moments of the development of the blog ?
I think everything is meaningful. Sure it’s super nice when a big brand approaches you, but in my world, every little detail counts, every little moment, everyone you meet. It’s a journey of the unknown, but a beautiful journey nonetheless.
5. Who’s your target ?
My target is every little girl that finds herself exploring a brand new world of fashion. I remember myself when I was growing up not knowing what’s stylish and what’s not. I look at old pics from I was 15 or so and didn’t had a clue of style – matching elegant earrings with hoodies (in a very bad way). I wish I had someone to teach me, someone to learn from, and years later I discovered Dulce Candy and she was such an inspiration to me that made me start my own blog and got educated in a fashion sense. So my target is young girls or even older ones who would like to learn to dress nice, to properly accessorize an outfit, to get inspired by my looks.
6. Which are the most popular categories of your blog ?
I think the most popular category is the street style part. People know what to expect when they come to my blog – a brand new outfit every day ( or at least I try to do it every day)
7.Where do you find inspiration ?
I find my inspiration in everything – celebs, cat-walks, magazines, even music… I love people who can inspire me. Rihanna is one of them.