Today, we are glad to welcome Sarah, founder of the blog iamesjaadi.com about personal style via emotional intelligence. Don’t waste your time, discover it right now !
1. Hello Sarah, can you introduce yourself and your blog iamesjaadi.com ?
I’m a dancer & a blogger and my blog is about personal style via emotional intelligence.
2. What are your editorial habits ? (I write my own content, someone writes for me, someone proofreads me, I take my own pictures for the blog, I post a lot of videos ect…)
I do write my own content. Currently, I post editorial photos from other magazines. (Design Scene, Fashion)
3. To you, what is the “modern” woman ?
The “modern” woman is someone who is confident in her own personal style & doesn’t follow any trends.
4. How would you define fashion?
Fashion is non-conformist and has no boundaries.
5. How do you use social networks ? Which one do you prefer ?
I use Twitter to update my blog and to build awareness about endangered animals & environmental issues. I prefer Twitter.
6. What are the meaningful moments of the development of the blog ?
The meaningful moments of the blog is how I feel about the photos I post and what it means to me-emotionally.
7. Who’s your target ?
Those who are emotion-oriented in fashion.
8. Which are the most popular categories of your blog ?
9. Where do you find inspiration ?
Mainly, I find inspiration from how I feel about fashion editorials. -within myself.
10. A little message for Upfluence ?
Thank you for interviewing me!