The blogger interview series continues ! Andrew introduces his blog LifeTailored.com where he shares his passions and secrets to live a luxurious lifestyle. Discover it !
1. Hello Andrew, can you introduce yourself and your blog lifetailored.com ?
LifeTailored.com is about living your best life and knowing what brands and experiences are truly the best of the best and worth splurging on. I also share thrifty ways to live a luxurious lifestyle without having the budget to match it.
2. What are your editorial habits ? (I write my own content, someone writes for me, someone proofreads me, I take my own pictures for the blog, I post a lot of videos ect…)
I provide all of the topics decisions and do all of my own photography. I use writers to then ghostwrite content that I edit and publish.
3. Why did you decide to create a blog?
I wanted to connect with likeminded people who share my passion for living an awesome life and constantly discovering new brands.
4. How do you use social networks ? Which one do you prefer ?
I’m almost exclusively on Instagram. The pictures are reflections of the content we create on the site.
5. What are the meaningful moments of the development of the blog ?
We recently crossed 100k Instagram followers across all our accounts and want to thank our fans for their support.
6. What are you writing about?
Luxury fashion, travel and food
7. Which are the most popular categories of your blog ?
Our guides on how to rent a private villa for $300/night and our men’s hairstyles guide have been particularly viral:
8. Where do you find inspiration ?
All around me on the streets of Williamsburg. I read gq, monocle, and New York on a regular basis always looking for inspiration.
9. A little message for Upfluence ?
Upfluence is one of my favorite ways to monetize my blog and share awesome products with my readers.