Summer is coming – a great opportunity to publish a new interview of our bloggers. Today, Angela from Vancouver introduces her blog onesmileymonkey.com offering family friendly products and services, parenting tips, recipes and more. Inspired and colourful, this blog is a must, discover it !
- 1 1.Hello Angela,can you introduce yourself and your blog onesmileymonkey.com ?
- 2 2. What are your editorial habits ? (I write my own content, someone writes for me, someone proofreads me, I take my own pictures for the blog, I post a lot of videos ect…)
- 3 3. What were the meaningful moments of the development of your blog?
- 4 4. How do you use social networks? Which one do you prefer?
- 5 5. What do you think about the blogs monetisation? Do you have any strategy?
- 6 6. Where do you find inspiration ?
- 7 7. A little message for Upfluence ?
1.Hello Angela,can you introduce yourself and your blog onesmileymonkey.com ?
Angela van Tijn is a Vancouver mom (originally from Colombia), living in Vancouver with her husband and two happy little boys. She is the creator and writer behind OneSmileyMonkey.com, where she features family friendly products and services along with parenting tips, recipes and more. She is passionate about writing, photography and spending time with her family.
2. What are your editorial habits ? (I write my own content, someone writes for me, someone proofreads me, I take my own pictures for the blog, I post a lot of videos ect…)
I am the primary write for the blog, I write all of my posts and take my own photos. I also have a team of contributors who write posts for the website and contribute with product reviews.
3. What were the meaningful moments of the development of your blog?
Reaching a certain number of readers/followers and having a larger social media presence area all momentous.
I use my social networks to reach my followers/readers, to share things that I find interesting and relevant and to interact in a more personal way. I love Instagram because it is always available on my phone and I can easily share snaps of my day with my followers.
5. What do you think about the blogs monetisation? Do you have any strategy?
Building a genuine website with interesting and useful posts and creating a community of real readers/followers is the most important thing before thinking about monetization. Opportunities to earn money through your blog will start appearing once you have an engaged audience.
6. Where do you find inspiration ?
My boys and my family are the biggest source of inspiration for me right now. I also love traveling and that inspires me to write about travel and traveling tips as well.
7. A little message for Upfluence ?
I am looking forward to working with Upfluence to create great content!