Jenny is a fashion lawyer and style blogger, she introduces her passion for fashion and offers various tricks and tips. A blog that you really have to discover !
1. Hello Jenny, can you introduce yourself and your blog http://www.goodbadandfab.com/?
I’m a LA fashion lawyer turned beauty and style blogger. My blog is a personal narrative chronicling the life of an ordinary girl living extraordinary moments through photos and stories.
2. What are your editorial habits ? (I write my own content, someone writes for me, someone proofreads me, I take my own pictures for the blog, I post a lot of videos ect…)
I write every single post myself and work with photographers on taking photos for the blog. I try to write whenever inspiration strikes as I want the content to feel organic and not forced.
3. How do you use social networks ? Which one do you prefer ?
I use social networks as an extension of my storytelling!
What are the meaningful moments of the development of the blog?
I think attending New York and Milan Fashion Week were definitely pivotal moments that truly inspired me to become a full-time fashion blogger!
4. What do you like the most about fashion?
Fashion is its own language and has the power to unite the world and start conversations!
5. Who’s your target ?
Anyone with a passion for fashion.
6. Which are the most popular categories of your blog ?
Personal style and beauty reviews
7. Where do you find inspiration ?
The streets of LA!
8. A little message for Upfluence ?
Thanks so much for the feature. I love being a part of the Upfluence community!