- Full-time position – 40 hours/week in the US or 35 hours/week in France
- Based in New-York City, USA or in Lyon, France
- Wage depending on experience and performances
- Start date: April 1st, 2020.
Upfluence develops and sells a SaaS influencer marketing software worldwide. Upfluence’s software allows brands and agencies to identify and contact millions of social influencers and bloggers at scale, as well as manage and analyze their influencer marketing campaigns. Since the launch of our SaaS software in October 2016, the company has shown a double-digit growth rate month over month and we are looking to expand even more. Our team is international and ever-growing, distributed between our offices in NYC, Switzerland, Lyon, and Paris.
We are currently looking for our future Head of partnerships & product marketing to deeply understand our market and build relationships with key actors to drive business & awareness to our company. This role is part of the marketing team, attached to the VP Marketing and based in New-York City (US) or in Lyon (France).
What we expect from you
Your responsibility is to deeply understand our market and build relationships with key actors to drive business & awareness for Upfluence.
Your role is to:
- Run client interviews to stay on top of market needs & pain points and help the product team to build the roadmap.
- Write down persona, positioning & specific value propositions by persona.
- Ensure the entire company is always on top of new product features: internal training, up-to-date slide decks, and documentation.
- Define top clients & produce co-branded content with them in collaboration with the content team.
- Define high priority partners for lead generation, events, etc. and build long-term partnerships with them.
- Initiate & manage research analyst relationships with Forrester, Gartner, etc.
The person we are looking for
- Has an analytical and organized mind ;
- Has excellent written & spoken communication skills in English ;
- Is empathic and customer-oriented ;
- Knows how to “sell”, how to build relationships with partners ;
- Has at least 1 successful experience in product marketing ;
- Has at least 5 years of experience in the Saas industry ;
- Has at least 1 experience in relationships with analysts (Forrester, Gartner, etc.) ;
- Knows the US market, US culture.
What we have to offer
- Whether you’re based in Lyon or in NYC, you will work on a daily basis with a team of experienced marketers and sales.
- A mixed and international (10+ different nationalities) team based in Lyon, New-York, Paris, and Neuchatel ;
- An entrepreneurial and empowering environment with autonomy ;
- Modern offices in central Manhattan and regular travels to Lyon or the other way around: incredible offices in the city of the gastronomy: Lyon and regular travels to New-York.
Interested? Join our team and send your resume and application letter under PDF format at [email protected]