- Type of job: Permanent Contract
- Full-time position
- Location: New-York City, NY, USA
- Availability: ASAP
- Available positions : 1
Upfluence helps brands tell their story with powerful influencer & content marketing technology. Upfluence’s software allows brands and agencies to identify and contact millions of social influencers and bloggers at scale, as well as manage and analyze their influencer marketing campaigns. Since the launch of our SaaS software in October 2016, the company has shown a double-digit growth rate month over month and we are looking to expand even more. Our team is international and ever-growing, distributed between our offices in NYC, Switzerland, Lyon and Paris.
We are currently looking for an HR Manager to take care and grow Upfluence people and processes. This role is part of the Finance and Admin team, reporting to the CFO based in New York as well as partnering with HR Manager in France. The ideal candidate will be a self starter, running the overall HR department in New York, extremely organized with a passion for building a great culture.
- Lead and coordinate recruitment and on-boarding efforts, manage the application cycle from placing ads to screening, interview, conduct reference checks, and new employee orientations.
- Ensure HR administrative management by organizing HR policies and procedures for all company people to remain in compliance with state and federal law.
- Become a passionate driver of the company’s culture growth.
- Collaborate with the Finance team on payroll and commissions process.
- Assist management with employee annual review process.
- Overall understanding of business goals and be proactive in new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- Assist in other various Admin and HR related tasks.
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years of experience working in HR field.
- Extensive knowledge of HR regulations, best practices, and procedures.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and exposure to high-growth, fast-paced, and collaborative environments.
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with experience building relationship and trust quickly across departments and levels.
What we have to offer
- Comprehensive compensation package.
- Stock options.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance.
- Commuter benefits.
- Maternity & Paternity leave.
- Generous PTO & Company holidays.
Interested ? Join us by sending your resume and cover letter under PDF format at [email protected] .