- Full-time position – 40 hours/week
- Based in New-York City, USA
- Wage depending on experience
- Start date: April 1st, 2020.
Upfluence develops and sells a SaaS influencer marketing software worldwide. Upfluence’s software allows brands and agencies to identify and contact millions of social influencers and bloggers at scale, as well as manage and analyze their influencer marketing campaigns. Since the launch of our SaaS software in October 2016, the company has shown a double-digit growth rate month over month and we are looking to expand even more. Our team is international and ever-growing, distributed between our offices in NYC, Switzerland, Lyon, and Paris.
We are currently looking for our future PR manager to shape our narrative and implement winning press campaigns. This role is part of the marketing team and based in New-York City.
What we expect from you
You will be responsible for coordinating with product & marketing teams in the US and in France and helping execute communications initiatives. You have an aptitude to bring creative ideas from strategy through execution. You’ll work with stakeholders across the company to craft ideas and insights that can be used to drive coverage with journalists, thought leaders and influencers. You’re excited about developing programs from scratch and enjoy having end-to-end ownership of your work.
Your role is to:
- Manage the development and implementation of PR campaigns that drive awareness of Upfluence’s unique value proposition to key audiences (marketers, founders and related influencers, and agencies) ;
- Work closely with an external agency to develop appropriate messaging and secure high-quality coverage across relevant media outlets ;
- Develop press releases and media pitches as necessary ;
- Provide PR support at conferences, events and tradeshows ;
- Work closely with the Social Media team to create and promote relevant content ;
- Build and maintain media and influencer relationships with an emphasis on tech, social media and business press ;
- Develop a seasonal PR strategy.
The person we are looking for
- You are self-motivated, passionate about technology, and possess a positive team-player attitude ;
- You have a successful track record of developing press strategies, identifying story angles and securing top tier coverage. You are adept at placing meaningful stories both when there is news and when there is not ;
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and detailed project management skills ;
- You are a self-starter who is dedicated, demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities ;
- You are naturally curious and thrive on maintaining current knowledge of trends and the competitive landscape ;
- Ability to be hands-on, with comfort in developing and executing PR strategy and day-to-day ;
- You have a strong bias towards action and an inherent “get things done” attitude ;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in public relations, PR agency or corporate settings.
What we have to offer
- You will work on a daily basis with a team of experienced marketers and sales.
- A mixed and international (10+ different nationalities) team based in Lyon, New-York, Paris, and Neuchatel ;
- An entrepreneurial and empowering environment with autonomy ;
- Incredible offices in central Manhattan.
Interested? Join our team and send your resume and application letter under PDF format at [email protected]