Upfluence develops and sells a SaaS influencer marketing software worldwide. Upfluence’s software allows brands and agencies to identify and contact millions of social influencers and bloggers at scale, as well as manage and analyze their influencer marketing campaigns. Since the launch of our SaaS software in October 2016, the company has shown a double-digit growth rate month over month and we are looking to expand even more. Our team is international and ever-growing, distributed between our offices in NYC, Switzerland, Lyon, and Paris.
The Product Marketing and Partnerships manager will be an expert on our product, customers and competitors in order to explain our unique value proposition through both marketing initiatives and partnerships. You will be the owner of our go to market strategy for new product offerings and market communications. You will create sales enablement tools such as product positioning, messaging and content that inspire potential customers in each stage of the buying process. You will build partnerships with like minded companies to drive business and awareness to Upfluence. This position will report to the CEO with a dotted line to our VP of Marketing.
- Sales enablement: document personas, define positioning for each persona, create sales presentations and run competitive analysis to ensure that our sales team has all the tools that they need to be successful.
- Ensure the entire company is always on top of new product features: internal training, up-to-date slide decks, and documentation.
- Conduct client interviews to stay on top of market needs & pain points in order to help the product team to build the roadmap.
- Come up with go to market strategies for new product launches.
- Determine top clients & produce co-branded content with them in collaboration with the content team.
- Define high priority partners for lead generation, events, etc. and build long-term partnerships with them.
- Initiate & manage research analyst relationships with Forrester, Gartner, etc.
The person we are looking for
- Is empathic and customer-oriented
- Knows how to “sell” and how to build relationships with partners
- Has previous experience in product marketing
- Has a deep understanding of the B2B Saas industry
- Sales/ Partnerships experience
- Consistent track record of partnering with cross-functional teams and leading successful product launches
- Has experience in building relationships with analysts (Forrester, Gartner, etc.)
- Is analytical and organized
- Has excellent written and verbal communications skills
What we have to offer
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Diverse and international team
- Generous PTO & Company holidays
- An entrepreneurial environment with room for growth
Interested ? Join us by sending your resume and cover letter in PDF format to [email protected].