Upfluence helps brands tell their story with powerful influencer & content marketing technology. Upfluence’s software allows brands and agencies to identify and contact millions of social influencers and bloggers at scale to execute comprehensive influencer marketing campaigns, as well as provide detailed reporting metrics. Since the launch of our SaaS software in October 2016, the company has yielded a monthly double-digit growth rate, and we are therefore seeking further expansion for our team and offices. Our rapidly growing global team is currently distributed between our offices in NYC, Los Angeles, Switzerland, Lyon, and Paris.
We are currently looking for a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns. The ideal candidate will represent the company as the face of our operations and ensure a high level of client satisfaction through the delivery of their influencer campaigns.
What we expect from you
- To develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns (publication type, social media choice, etc.)
- To advise clients in relation to their digital strategy (visibility on social networks, content strategy, lead generation, etc…)
- To manage influencers, monitor publications (timeline, quality of content, etc.), and optimize campaign budget
- To monitor (meet deadlines and client’s expectations) and analyze campaign results;
- To write quality reports and presentations for clients
- To set up social ads campaigns: amplification, retargeting…
- To establish a retro-planning of the various actions to be carried out with the multiple actors associated with the project (client, influencers, third parties agencies, etc.)
- To keep you up to date with emerging social media trends, technologies, and influencers
Partner with the squad’s solution architect from building the business proposal strategy to delivering the project to the client. Collaborating with other operations consultants to keep up to date with the industry and tackle any upcoming challenges.
The person we are looking for:
- Is well-organized with exceptional project management skills
- Holder of an undergraduate degree level with a specialization or link to e-Business / e-Commerce / e-Marketing
- Has previous experience in the digital marketing space and outreach campaigns
- A plus if you feel at ease with the following tools: Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite
- Has an interest and passion for influencer marketing
- Possess an impeccable verbal and written communication in English
- Is adept in dealing with people and being able to defend operational recommendations to clients, over the phone or via email
- Speaks another language, which would be a real plus
What we have to offer
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Commuter benefits
- A diverse and international team (10+ different nationalities)
- Generous PTO & Company holidays
- An entrepreneurial environment with room for growth
- To embark on an exciting new adventure in the digital and influencer marketing world!
Does this sound like the perfect position for you? Then do not hesitate and apply.