Today, we are glad to introduce vin-en-vogue.com by Katharina ! She shares her passion of wine, champagne and good food, you can’t miss it !
1. Hello Katharina, can you introduce yourself and your blog vin-en-vogue.com ?
Vin-en-Vogue stands for the desire for wine, champagne, good food and amazing experiences in the luxury area. I have been involved with culinary delight through my job and social environment from a very young age on. The idea of Vin-en-Vogue originated in me loving to share this part of my life with others. It has always been of importance to me, that the site should not be an instructive one. It is more about me sharing my perspective in different contributions and allowing all subjects.
2. What are your editorial habits ? (I write my own content, someone writes for me, someone proofreads me, I take my own pictures for the blog, I post a lot of videos ect…)
My habits are predominantly chaotic. I myself write all the texts and usually I don’t know the ending of my articles in advance. I am constantly collecting thoughts and write them down, no matter what comes to my mind. Sometimes I get the opportunity of topics being handed to me by the amazing contacts that I have.
3. How do you use social networks ? Which one do you prefer ?
Actually I am always using social media. On one hand I use it to be informed and on the other hand, to spread my content. I use pretty much all common social networks, mostly Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat – vin en vogue.
4. What are the meaningful moments of the development of the blog ?
Being online for the first time.
The first article.
The first job that I got through my site.
All the great feedback that motivates me to continue.
5. What’s your objective ?
To infect other people with my passion.
6. Which are the most popular categories of your blog ?
7. Where do you find inspiration ?
while travelling, at gorgeous restaurants, at my job, in my social circle through inspired discussions, at events, in media.
8. A little message for Upfluence ?
Thank you to Upfluence for giving me this platform, where I get the chance to introduce myself and spread my creative ideas.